Opalite is Free Fusions' interpretation of the fusion of Sapphire and Bismuth.
Opalite has multi-colored hair (mainly shades of blue and yellow), and bright cyan skin. Her hair is in an afro-like hairstyle, held together by a headband. She had an upturned nose, full lips, two arms, and three blue eyes.
Her outfit consists of a gown that is a combination of Bismuth's apron and Sapphire's dress.
If you thought Garnet was a master of meditation, you’ve never met Opalite. She channels her boundless energy into gentleness and calm, always lending a helping hand.
- Cryokinesis: Opalite has control over Sapphire's cryokinesis.
- Future Vision: Inherited from Sapphire, this allows Opalite to see all forms of the future possible.
- Levitation: She has levitation powers, similar to Rose, but she can indefinitely stay aloft at any altitude.
- Opalite is a trade name for synthetic opalised glass and various opal simulants. It is also used to promote impure varieties of variously colored common opal.
- Opalite is sometimes called the Tiffany Stone or Bertrandite.
- Inside of opalite a range of colours may be visible - from certain angles, different colours are visible too.
- You can read through Opalite, because it is translucent. It is generally flawless, but may sometimes contain air bubbles, an after effect of the forming process.
| Sapphire's gemstone is located on the palm of her right hand, featuring a triangular facet. It is an octahedron, specifically a truncated trigonal dipyramid.
|Bismuth's gemstone is located on her chest. It is rectangular and hollow.|