Euclase is the Free Fusions' interpretation of the fusion of Amethyst and Peridot.
Nickname: The Reveler
Euclase had powder-blue hair and rich blue skin. Her hair is spiky like Amethyst's, but shorter like Peridot's. She has a pointy nose, full lips, two eyes and four arms.
Her outfit is a version of Amethyst's top over Peridot's bodysuit. She also has Peridot's visor, but they're altered into triangular shades.
Euclase is all about passion, and it’s hard to catch her in a bad mood. In fact, Euclase tends to fall apart as soon as she starts feeling negative emotions, so she’s not great in a crisis. She’s much better if you need to throw a party or need a confidence boost; in that case, she’s unmatched.
Euclase possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Euclase is called the happiness stone. It increases happiness by stimulating activity ruled by the heart and intuition.
- The energy of euclase is like a moving river in the way it cleanses blockages from the etheric body.
- Euclase helps one reach for goals and attain the ultimate in any area. It awakens creativity, and the forces of creativity and manifestation.
- The name euclase comes from the combination of two Greek words: eu, which means ‘well’, and klasis, which means ‘breaking’
- Although euclase is an extremely popular stone amongst mineral collectors, it does have a tendency to chip, so very special care must be taken when cutting and polishing the stone.
- Often times, the stone’s fragility causes problems with its durability. Euclase’s cleavage is parallel to the plane of symmetry, so the stone is most often rendered into step cut and table cuts, with the bluish-green being the most highly valued.
- Some euclase stones are not as valuable as they suffer from uneven color distribution.