Coral has pale pink skin and brown hair. Her hair is unkempt, kept up in a salmon headband, and cut to her neck. It is voluminous like Ruby's but pointy like Pearl's. She has a pointy nose, four pink eyes, and two arms.
Coral is a combination of Pearl’s service to Rose Quartz and Ruby’s dedication to Sapphire. She also combines Pearl’s logic with Ruby’s impulsiveness, making a stellar quick-thinker to get you out of a pinch. She’d do anything for her friends, especially Rose and Sapphire, but above all, she’s devoted their fusion, Nirvana Quartz.
Coral possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- When fused with Sapphire, they form Sardonyx.
- When fused with Sapphire and Amethyst, they form Alexandrite.
- Hammer Proficiency: Coral can place Ruby's gauntlet on the end of Pearl's spear to make a hammer. While similar to Sardonyx's hammer, it is much smaller, making it better for short range combat. Her fighting style is rapid and efficient, striking an opponent's weakest spot to defeat them as quickly as possible.
- Dual Wielding: Coral often wields dual hammers in battle, implying she is ambidextrous.
- Calokinesis: Coral possesses Ruby's heat manipulation, but can use it more precisely to project a beam of heat at an enemy.
| Pearl's gemstone is located in the center of her forehead. It is a smooth ellipsoid with no facets
|Ruby's gemstone is located on the palm of her left hand, featuring a squared facet. It is a decahedron, specifically a truncated tetragonal dipyramid.|