Charoite is Free Fusions' interpretation of the fusion of Ruby and Lapis Lazuli.
Charoite has dark blue-purple hair and lavender skin. Her hair is in a pair of short pigtails. She has two lavender eyes, a permanent scowl and tears, and four arms that split at the elbow.
She wears a tank top and shorts similar to Ruby's, but with influence of Lapis' dress with the slits and sash. She also only wears legs wraps instead of full shoes.
Charoite is the fusion of realization, and typically not positive realizations. She finds herself worthless, and is constantly beating herself up. She beats everyone else up, too (she’s dangerously destructive), and with her powerful pillars of water she can easily poof any adversary.
Charoite possesses standard Gem abilities, bubbling, shapeshifting, fusion, regeneration, agelessness, and superhuman strength/durability.
- Gauntlet Proficiency: Charoite can summon and use Ruby's gauntlet.
- Hydrokinesis: Charoite has immense power over water and liquid material, which she most often uses to form huge pillars of water to suspend herself high in the air.
- Calokinesis: Charoite possesses Ruby's heat manipulation, and she often uses it to heat her water pillars so they can scald enemies.
- Charoite is rare and complex, one of nature’s best dream stones and illuminators, allowing access to lessons learned in past lives, healing emotional fears to live in the present, and opening to spiritual guidance for the future.
- This stone embodies a unique synthesis between the Crown and Heart Chakras, bringing high spiritual energy into union with unconditional love from the physical plane, and grounding it here on Earth where it is needed most.
- It is a talisman of acceptance and letting go; a “bestower of good,” encouraging service to humanity, and for attaining approval of the Self.
| Ruby's gemstone is located on the palm of her left hand, featuring a squared facet. It is a decahedron, specifically a truncated tetragonal dipyramid.
|Lapis Lazuli's gemstone is located in the center of her back and is smooth without any facets. It is shaped like a teardrop.|